This training will focus on the Showcases feature in Vega Discover. The training will cover:
- User roles and showcase permissions
- Workflow for showcase access
- How to create, edit, publish, and delete showcases
- Searching, sharing, and viewing showcases
- Differences between using saved searches and lists for creating showcases
What are Showcases? Showcases display a visual carousel of items to the library’s specifications and will automatically appear throughout the Vega Discover interface when relevant, helping libraries promote their entire catalog of items and encouraging virtual exploration. Showcases can be tied to the Resource page of the related title or embedded in a website or email displaying up to 5 titles at a time.
Who should attend? Library staff that will be creating and publishing showcases for your library.
This training will be recorded.